Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clf2- Polar Or Nonpolar

Born under the lucky star charts

I am a molten charts (of course I listen to or buy anything that does not stay at least 5 weeks in the top10), I landed on this site .

and I learn some basic info: Day I was born, the very cheerful of Come On Eileen Dexy's Midnight Runners on first pranced up the U.S. charts. Nothing to be proud, you say, but I have come across much worse.

where it gets interesting is when I look to England, who, true to its reputation as the mother country rock, placed top-selling children's sacred in the country, Mr Bowie, who broke the house down with her biggest hit, Let's Dance - put your red boots and dance the blues (OK, it's not really the top of the basket in his discography, but it's still fucking DAVID BOWIE!)

Finally, Australians, were dancing like the rest of the world in its mythical, nay, universal, Billie Jean ...

When I tell you I'm born under a lucky star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment