Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stuck Myself With Insulin Needle

Taken by Trees

Back in Sweden, my friends! I'll end up moving there.
ago people who have talent and who know more surrounded. Victoria Bergsman is one of them. Where his previous album Taken by Trees Open Field , lads produced by Peter, Bjorn, John and who knows what else, was a bit flat at times (maybe should I reject an ear) ... the new, East of Eden, at Rough Trade is a wonderful blend of culture permeated Pakistani, bursting with songs and instruments "traditional" (at least they seem ...).
introspective, calm, all is cosmically produced by Dan Lissvik Studio, whose inimitable and always sensual percussion blend perfectly with the rest. Not to mention the participation of Panda Bear which adorns both the title Anna so characteristic of his choruses, and also takes the title My Girls in Victoria, she re-knitting calypso sauce, becoming My Boys shot.
A great success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment