Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can Bunnies Be House Broken

Restos du Coeur, here and now!

It's time for me to join the bloggers and bloggers the who want their next help by publishing a post on their blog to help the restaurants of the heart.


David is the first who drew our attention to the operation by which two French multinationals are committed to providing 10 meals at restaurants of my heart for every ticket issued.

I read some surprising reactions, especially those coming from a putative candidate in the election of 2012 . I am sure that reason will prevail and he will participate in this good deed for the image of a candidate is important to address the people's misery.

From my side, without hesitation I write this little note because before any consideration he must think the most needy who are on the roadside or in the ditch, rejected by society, or only the cash account.

So bloggers left, right or in fact, it's time to move to these two major groups fulfill their obligations:


Simply:

1. To write a note relaying operation.

2. To insert the next image in the ticket.

3.D send an email to the restaurants of the heart ( blogueurs@restosducoeur.org ) for preventing and record your ticket.

That's it!

I pass the baton to: David , OSEM , Laurent, Romain , Pollux, Trublyonne ,


0 comments:

Post a Comment